Dr. Hough has enjoyed imparting his knowledge of the many facets of criminal justice to a new generation of practitioners through teaching academy, in-service, and university courses. In addition to more than 3,000 hours of criminal justice training, Dr. Hough holds the following academic degrees and notable educational experience:
- Doctorate in Education, Administrative Studies from the University of West Florida
- Master in Public Administration (MPA) from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University
- MPA (ABT) at the University of South Florida. Graduate studies in Public Administration
- Command School, Institute of Police Technology and Management - top academic graduate
- Florida Criminal Justice Executive Institute
Teacher & Trainer
More than 30 years of experience explaining criminal justice concepts and actions.